Telephone: + 44 07871 145407
Fine books and prints:
Terms and conditions of sale.
PaypalWe use Paypal to provide secure online payment processing facilities for your order. You can use your Paypal account to pay (if you have one) or alternatively a wide range of credit and debit cards may be used.
Your financial details will only be available to Paypal, who will inform us whether or not your payment has been accepted, and will not pass us any of your financial details.
If you wish to purchase any of the items displayed in our catalogue please select them and add them to your shopping basket. When you have finished, choose the 'Checkout' option. You will then be asked for your name and address (so that we can deliver the goods) and the system will then display a completed order form. Please follow the Paypal instructions when placing your order.
Shipping will be calculated depending on the size of your order. You will be informed of the shipping costs before completing the order.
Other methods of paymentIf you would prefer to pay by cheque, or to give us your card details over the phone,or have any special requirements please contact us directly.
Terms and conditions• Orders will not be processed until any payment is cleared.
• Delivery is by Royal Mail or Carrier.
• Any personal details stored on computer will be in accordance with the terms of the relevant Data Protection legislation.
• All goods remain the property of the seller until payment is made in full.
• We reserve the right to refuse to supply goods.
• Delivery: please allow 14 - 21 days for delivery from clearance of payment.
• If the goods are found to be defective we will send a replacement within 28 days.
• We reserve the right to change any advertised price before you place an order.
• All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
• If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
• We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is within our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our site.
• We require your name and address so that we can despatch your goods, but we will not pass your name and address to any third parties.
• If you wish to cancel your order for any reason, you must do so in writing (or via e-mail) to the address on this website at any time up to seven working days after you receive the goods. If the goods have already been despatched at the time you cancel you will be responsible for returning them in an un-damaged condition. A full refund of your payment (including postage) will be made. Note: this condition does not apply to items shown as 'Special Offer' or 'Special Order' which cannot be refunded unless the goods are faulty.
• We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
• These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.